|
Sunday, August 21, 2005
Yaya, i can be invisble AND so do U!!Went to Toa Payoh library w Sis at 13:00PM. i managed to find 8 books in less than 1/2 an hour... Actually i can borrow 10 books at once de BUT my blur sister didnt bring her library card w her!! How stupid can she get?? She's the one who suggested the trip and now she cant even borrow a book lah... Hahz... We bought Iced Milk Tea and BreadTalk to Ama house... AND i m soooooo angry w somebody!! Let me tell u: "U NV EVER EXPECT ME TO ADDRESS U AS MY RELATIVE ANY MORE, NV... IF THIS IS THE TYPE OF ATTITUDE U HAVE, I WILL DEFINITELY TREAT U AS AN INVISIBLE... SO WAT IF U R MORE ELDERLY?? DO U TINK THAT THIS WILL GIVE U THE AUTHORITY TO PRACTISE UR BAD ATTIUDE ON ME?? HAHAS... U R DEALING W THE WRONG PERSON... DO I LOOK AS IF I CARE?? I CAN BE POLITE TO EVERYBODY BUT DEFINITELY NOT TO U!! IT WILL BE BETTER THAT U GO OUT DURING SUNDAYS IF NOT I WILL NOT GO TO AMA HOUSE ANYMORE. DAMN!!" 17:32 > こずえ |
Welcome
たまい こずえ Guestbook
Credits
Photo: chao Music
|