|
Monday, August 14, 2006
Juz Dont feel like Studying...
I took the "Constellation" quiz on gURL.com |  |  | I am... Cygnus Does commitment come naturally to you? Are you willing to put yourself in difficult situations for friends? Are you known for your perseverance? Cygnus, the swan, may be your celestial alter ego. Read more...
What constellation are you? |  | |
I took the "Chinese Elements" quiz on gURL.com |  |  | I am... Water The ancient Yin-Yang scholars saw water types as people who usually didn't mind spending a little time by themselves. Honesty probably means a lot to you--if there's one thing water types can't stand, it's people who tell lies, even "little" white lies. Water types are happiest near water. Read more...
What chinese element are you? |  | |
I took the "The Nine Muses" quiz on gURL.com |  |  | My muse is... Thalia Thalia is patron goddess of comedy, may be the reason. Her name means "The Flourishing" because she brings fame to those she favors. She is often depicted with a comic mask and a cane (perhaps to drag un-funny people off stage...). Read more...
Who is your muse? |  | |
19:41 > こずえ
|
|
Welcome
玉井☆梢
たまい こずえ
Guestbook
Credits
Designer: doughnutcrazy
Photo: chao
Music
|