Friday, November 30, 2007
Something I Thought I Will NEVER DO

Made a trip home todae... Busy copying files and doing stuff on my PC be4 i realised my PC cant connect to the net... Hahas... So i skipped over to my Sis's room to use hers... Nothing much to do except watching videos since i am now supposed to be 'never get to use the computer for 3 months'... So have to act a bit enthu... LOL... (PS: People will understand if they understand) Btw, FINALLY forced myself to finish La Corda... T_T

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*Minced Meat Noodle
**Vegetarian Pasta
***Japanese Grilled Fish


Went out for dinner together at Serangoon w Mum and Sis... The fish is nice, pasta is ok, and the noodle sucks to the core... The black-colour sauce was bitter and DAMN salty!! Ewww~~ After dinner, we were craving for dessert, so we went back to Serangoon Gardens... -_-''' Its kind of late and mostly becoz i am lazy so decided to slzzp over for night and return to Toa Payoh the nx day... And this explains the 'Something I Thought I Will NEVER DO'... (PS again: People will understand if they understand)

21:16 > こずえ

Welcome

玉井☆梢
たまい こずえ

Guestbook


Credits

Designer: doughnutcrazy
Photo: chao

Music